RepairBot is an exciting game that combines a platformer, physics, and puzzles where you play as a repair drone aboard an abandoned space station drifting in space.
The main skill of your character in RepairBot is to grab various items with your magnetic hand and move them across the game world. Activate various functional objects, such as doors, conveyors, turbines using energy cubes.
- Move items such as crates, barrels, and energy cubes
- All of this forms one big puzzle that you will have to solve
- Level editor that is pretty powerful and lets you create your own levels
- You can also load a level to the workshop where other players will be able to play it as well
- File Size: 80 Mb
- Windows 98/XP/Vista/7/8/10
Licensing terms and policy
All full version games provided at this web-site were licensed, sublicensed for distribution by other game developers, game publishers or developed by internal game studio and provided free legally. If you have questions about this game, please contact us using this form.